Welcome to the Minneapolis Public Schools data visualization portal! You can use this website to see interactive graphs and charts about our schools and the district as a whole. Visualizations are organized by topic, and all (except for the school climate survey) can be broken down by by student group to see how we are serving our diverse population. Student grouping options include ethnicity, special education status, english learner status, and more. Select a visualization from the menu above to start exploring our data!Types of data you can see here:
- Behavior and disciplinary data, with a focus on suspensions and disproportionality (by student ethnicity, special education status, and more).
- Community Partner Organization and Out of School Time program enrollment (CPO and OST).
- Graduation rates, by school and student demographic category.
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment (MCA) proficiency and growth levels.
- School Climate Survey data, which captures how students, parents/guardians, and staff feel about their school.
If you have any questions about the data shown here, please contact our data visualization team at REATableauSupport@mpls.k12.mn.us.